Pistachio Frappe, as delicious as it feels to say, this dessert’s tastes is nothing short of immaculate. Stone Diesel ‘tried and certified.’ Super easy to make and of course, 10x easier to consume, especially in small groups. No better way to reignite the flame that ‘THE FEED’ once had. Let me know how yours came out.
Now the process of mixing the ingredients only take about 10 minutes, however, you’ll need to freeze the mixture in an ice mold, which takes about 2 hours.
Check Out The Recipe After The Gallery
- ¾ cup (about 100 grams) of peeled unsalted pistachios
- ¼ cup (about 60 grams) of coconut milk
- 1 ½ cups (about 4 deciliters) of cow’s milk or plant based milk
- 1 tbsp of honey
- Vanilla essence (preferably organic)
- 0,35 oz (about 10 grams) of dark (85%) chocolate
via Amazingly Tasty
- In a high speed blender, blend peeled pistachios, coconut milk, milk, honey and vanilla essence until smooth.
- Pour the liquid into the ice cube molds and freeze until completely solid.
- Take them out of the freezer and then just pop them out of the ice cube trays.
- Place ice cubes in a high speed blender and blend until the ice cubes are completely broken and the frappe is smooth.